Friday, November 9, 2012

30 Days of Gratefulness | Day 9 | My Job

Some might know this - others probably not - but I actually have a full time job outside of photography. I've worked for Gray Digital Media since 2004. Hard to believe it's been that long - but honestly, I'm incredibly LUCKY to work for such an amazing company and with amazing people.

My boss is the kind of boss ANYONE would want to have. She is flexible. She is caring. She is all about us being the BEST versions of ourselves that we can be. Thankful that I work in an environment that not only is a fun one, but also encourages.

LOVE my co-workers too! We all get together yearly, to go over the latest and greatest 'coming soon' items, as technology is ALWAYS moving, moving, moving forward. And while there is some work that happens at our meetings, we always find time to have some fun together too! Honestly, I couldn't ask for a better group of people to work with, day in and day out. And as much as I'd like to do photography full time, I am so GRATEFUL that I have this amazing job, working with the BEST 'family' of co-workers I could ask for.






No comments:

Post a Comment