Thursday, November 8, 2012

30 Days of Gratefulness | Day 7 | My Dad

I love my dad. He's definitely the type of person that if you have a problem or you're in a predicament, you can go to him and he'll be a listening ear or offer sound advice.

Over the years, I've been really blessed to grow closer to my dad - in a way that makes me grateful in so many ways. We have some pretty great talks and honestly, he's one of the wisest people I know.

He has taught his four girls the value of hard work and dedication. And while we all don't see eye to eye on things sometimes, (mostly politics!), he still respects us and our decisions. And quietly prays when one of us is hurting or in need.

He adores his three grandsons and simply, enjoys LIFE and all the moments that go along with it - and even through the rough ones, he has taught us, there are lessons to be learned. Grateful DAILY for my dad and the role model he is, not only to my sisters and I, but to his three grandsons who absolutely adore him. :) Love you dad.









No comments:

Post a Comment