Wednesday, November 21, 2012

30 Days of Gratefulness | Day 20 & 21 | Laughter & Youth

When I was younger, all I ever wanted to be was OLDER. Yes, it's true. In our youth, we wish for 'more years' and in our older years, we wish for our youth again.

Looking back on my youth, and I've probably said this many times before, but we had so much fun. My sisters and I fought like the dickens - but when it really came down to it - we flippin' adored each other. Today, we're BEST friends. And boy do we LAUGH! I definitely think the saying is true ... "Laughter is the best medicine."

Grateful for the memories of my youth - and the laughter we shared - and continue to share in our adulthood! LIFE would not be the same without these moments - without the laughter - without my sisters.



No comments:

Post a Comment