Wednesday, November 14, 2012

30 Days of Gratefulness | Day 13 & 14 | Travel

This year was an amazing year to 'mark' things off my 'Bucket List'. I got to travel to some of the most BEAUTIFUL places I've ever seen - places that I've ALWAYS wanted to see, up close and personal.

In April, my husband and I, along with our two best friends, traveled to Europe for our very dear friend's wedding. Along the way, we visited some spectacular places, including Paris, London and Scotland! I'm still reeling in the fact that I actually saw these places with my own eyes. Grateful that we were able to make this trip - and the icing on the cake? Seeing our best friend Roni marry the girl of his dreams! :)

















I'm so incredibly grateful to have shared in some memories in Colorado as well this year. My husband, son and I, along with my dad, all visited my little sister and nephew, as well as my mom in October. It's so beautiful there. Everywhere you look is a picture. :) Grateful to not only see the AMAZING beauty - but also make memories with my gorgeous family.













No comments:

Post a Comment