Saturday, February 25, 2012

Sweet 17

My niece Morgan just went to her first, semi-formal. She'll be 18 this year, but honestly, it's hard to believe she's 17 - let alone going to her first dance.

She'll actually be a senior next year, heading off to college thereafter, and I must admit, it makes me a little teary eye'd just thinking about it.

I was privileged to be able to do her makeup for her very first dance and I was so happy I could be a part of it all.

I realize time flies by so quickly these days - and while she is growing up so fast, and becoming such a beautiful young lady, it's amazing to see the GORGEOUS girl she already is, inside and out. Oh so sweet and 17. Love you sweet Morgan. :)

Her ROCKIN' dress!
Her Auntie Jen, creating her fabulous up-do!
This girl is GORGEOUS.
Her little brother Blake - striking a pose with her! :)
Beautiful!
Her beautiful momma - no wonder where she gets her good looks!
Snapped this moment with her grandpa -
I think he might be telling her some DOs and DON'Ts for the night! ;)
She is a BEAUTY. Inside and OUT.
Gorgeous earrings!
Beautiful. In EVERY way.



No comments:

Post a Comment