Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Life ... Change ... Moments

Life is all about the moments that make it up. Sure, we don't know what lurks around the corner from day to day, but I like to think there is some order - some purpose in those moments. After all, those 'moments' are what make life worth living.

While change typically comes with years, moments change, people change - I still think change is a good thing. Often times it can be so overwhelming. Yet it remains one of those things that build character ... as I've gotten older, I've realized that change is such a necessity ... it makes us become the people we were always meant to become.

While I wish I understood life a little better, I've learned and continue to learn that having all the answers and understanding everything isn't a prerequisite for living life. You just do it ... and live it ... day by day. You learn from living, and through living you learn life's greatest lessons. It's amazing how that happens, yet I think that's what it's all about. In those lessons, that's where life picks us back up - and those moments that make it up, help us remember why that change was necessary - and we see another life ... change ... moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment