Saturday, January 1, 2011

What a Year - Thank you 2010!

What a year it's been - triumph, failure, success, growth - quite a beautiful collage I think.

I have been blessed beyond comprehension, and I am reminded of the amazing moments that made up 2010 - the most amazing being the birth of my son, Eli Joseph Allison. He's quite the stud :-). He gets his good looks from his daddy!

There have been so many other amazing moments along the way - including working with some of the most AMAZING clients, photographing their special moments. My sister Erin and I have been blessed beyond measure to work with such awesome people. We can't wait to see what 2011 brings!

We live in such a beautiful place - a place filled with freedom and hope - a place where I truly believe, anything can happen. It's amazing what a little hard work and determination can do.

In this New Year, filled with endless possibilities, I'd like to think I'll try new things that I've never tried before. Perhaps visit places that I've never visited before - but mostly, do more for others - give back to those that have given so much. I want to give time and attention to those things that really matter - because after all, we're not promised tomorrow.

So, this year, living every minute to the fullest is the goal - embracing every moment as if it were the last - enjoying life and simply - LOVING every second of it! Happy 2011!


Eli Joseph Allison - born December 12, 2010 at 4:34pm. 


He's quite the sleeper!


My sisters and I wanted to snap a few photos of the cousins during the holidays - this was one of our favorites! We have a feeling they will be good buddies! ;) Eli, Max and Cooper - beautiful boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment