Monday, January 17, 2011

Life is Beautiful

It's amazing how moments change you. How 'life' makes you so much more aware of what it is you're truly here for. While time passes so quickly, it's the moments that make you realize that life is beautiful - in many more ways than one.

My husband and I had our first baby in December. The date was December 12th and the time was 4:34pm. He was a big boy - 9 pounds, 7 ounces. I shake my head sometimes still, thinking about how big he was. What a beautiful baby he was and what a beautiful boy he is growing into. He's already a month old - I can't believe how the time has passed. It's rather phenomenal the rate the hands on the clock actually move. I remember being a kid and wanting so bad to be grown up. I now am so eager for the clock to stand still - so I can relish in the moments that make up this beautiful life.

I'm so very blessed to have such a beautiful, healthy baby boy. I thank God everyday that he believed in us so much, to bless us with such a gift. And while I'm anxious to see him grow, I'm enjoying each and every moment with him at this very moment in time. While I can't stop the clock, I certainly can cherish each day, each hour, each minute with him - and for that, I'm truly thankful.

Meet Eli Joseph Allison. :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment