Monday, May 21, 2012

Roni + Donna

I had the privilege of capturing these images for a dear friend's wedding, in England! Harrogate, England to be exact! :)

I was asked to capture some moments with the bride before she walked down the aisle. And I must tell you - what a joy it was to spend some time with her and her girls. Donna is such a beauty, inside and out. Was so honored to share in such special moments as she prepared to say I DO to her handsome groom, Roni - who is like my brother from another mother!

 It was a beautiful day - it was a beautiful ceremony. If you imagine an English countryside - with rolling hills and rich green fields - well, this was it! It was absolutely stunning - and the bride and groom ... well, they out-shined it all! It was such a joy to be able to be there and share in such a special day for these two lovebirds - who absolutely adore each other! Congrats you two beauties!

{I wish I had time to put these photos in order - please forgive me! :) So ... here we go ... in no particular order ... Roni and Donna's fairytale wedding!}
































































No comments:

Post a Comment