Thursday, June 9, 2011

Good Riddance: Having the TIME of My Life

Funny how yesterday becomes 10 years ago. Time flies these days. Ever so fast. Much faster than I’d like. But, how grateful I am to have time. Even if it’s just one more day.

Sometimes my tangents are ‘time’ related. It’s one of those elements of life that bewilders me. Makes me think ‘WOAH, life is to short’. I think about that a lot. LIFE. How short it really is. Simply, I just want to embrace and enjoy each day – every moment it contains – every beautiful thing I’m able to see. I think that’s why I love photography so much. While time passes so fast, pictures captured are frozen moments in that conundrum called TIME.

I love the song by Green Day, "'Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)". It's one of those songs that help you reminisce about the things of the past - appreciate the opportunity of the future - and helps you to remember the things that made you who you are today.

While I really don't know what more to say, I really do hope you're having the 'Time of Your Life' with your life - after all, we only get one life to live - one life to share it with the people we've been privileged to meet - one life to do the thing we always dreamed we could.

Be blessed - and have the time of your life - daily!



No comments:

Post a Comment