Friday, March 4, 2011

Balance - Motherhood - JOY

It's been a few weeks since I've blogged. A little behind - I'm sorry my friends!

With being a new mom and going back to my full-time job, things have been well, busy! However, I love life - and I simply LOVE being a mom. It's the GREATEST joy of my life. It's one of those things that I just cannot describe in words. I imagine all you moms out there feel the same way. :)

Anyway, it's a struggle sometimes, to find balance in everything. I think often times, in our country, the fast pace lifestyle is just NORMAL. We forget sometimes to take a breather from EVERYTHING because we're taught that if we're NOT busy, we're not productive, or we're not contributing. For me, this change in my life is a learning process. While I struggle to maintain some sense of balance, I desire SO STRONGLY to pursue my dreams - probably more so now, because I am a mom. I want my son to grow up knowing that despite the struggle it can be to chase your dreams, it's certainly worth it.

So here we are - trying to maintain some balance - all while trying to raise a kiddo and chasing the BIG dreams. While the road is long, and perhaps a little rough at times, it's the JOY of it all that makes it worth EVERY single moment.

Eli Joseph - 11 weeks - 15.9 pounds (he's going to be a big boy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment